Arrived at LAX around 6:25 pm Scheduled to be picked up by 7:10 pm Called the dispatcher and let them know I was already outside the airport. Lady told me it would be 15 more minutes.

30 minutes later I called the dispatcher again and she said another 15 minutes. The company representative at the airport was trying to be as helpful as possible but there was nothing he could do as the dispatcher is the one that sends out the drivers for pick ups. Finally picked me up at 8:03 pm and the driver drove all around the airport passing the pick up point one more time. We finally exited the airport at 8:20 pm The driver said that we were lucky he only went around the airport once as he could have gone around two more times.

This was never mentioned when I booked the reservation online. If I had known, I would not have chosen this company. The company does not care that the customer has to wait for a long time at the airport.

The main concern is to pick up as many passengers to make as much money as possible at one time without caring for the one or two passengers that are waiting at the airport to be picked up. The last thing you want is to be left waiting to be picked up at the airport after a long trip.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shuttle2lax Shuttle Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2017.

Comments